on behalf of the Valdez-Silao family, i would like to express our profound gratitude for the care you have afforded to our MOM Vicenta Silao -WARD
Also, thank you for remembering our Mom's soon 82nd birthday by giving her cake and balloons which serves not just an inspiration to her but al of us family. have talked to her on the phone and she told me, it was a good surprise and she was indeed very gratified and happy.
again, a million thanks. with best regards. GOD BLESS!
Good Morning to one and all
I am one of the patients of your prestigious Medical Center last Tuesday, January 27, who had undergone Magnetic Resonance Imaging (MRI). I wish to thank all the staff/employees who extended their unselfish and dedicated assistance while I was at the Center. Special mention to Dr. Hidegunda Santos, Medicard coordinator, the HMO staff (the two ladies from the billing section), Mr. Oliver Hufana and his staff (MRI section), and the nursing students who assisted at the MRI section.
THANK YOU ALL. .
Thu, Jan 29, 2009 at 11:25 AM
“A smiling face is the mirror of our body and can heal sick
patients” – Last March I came here for check-up. I was then referred to Dr.
Espinosa so I went to his clinic. He sent me back here for EEG. The staff
downstairs at the front office did the EEG for me right away so I had the time
to go back to Dr. Espinosa who interpreted the result. It was done so fast that
we had the time to go back to Ilocos that same day. I thank the staff very much.
To Lorma as a whole, thank you so much and may God bless you all. All the staff
and employees of Lorma Hospital are very friendly. I’m very glad to see their
smiling faces every morning.
Keep up your good work!!!
Thank you for my pleasant stay at Lorma. Keep up the excellent
care & service. Dr. Nelson Gundran is very patient, good physician. He listens
well to patient’s complaints. He shows happy disposition. Hope he’ll be a fellow
“I have been supplied with newspapers
everyday. I had been to big and modern hospital in Manila, and it’s only here
that we are given newspaper. Nursing personnel – prompt in doing things
for patients’ comfort. Very good big, and clean trash cans."
“My thanks to Dr. Gamboa and MCO in the ER who gave a helping hand during my life and death situation. I can’t forget all of you who gave me my second life and of course to our beloved God Almighty who used your hospital to help me survive. I was so satisfied. In behalf of my small kids, husband and my relatives, thank you very much! God bles you all!” – From 2A (Ward)
Lorma hospital has improved a lot when it comes to services. The personnel are so caring and they always offer a friendly smile. I am happy to see some interns who were my former students in high school. They are so cheerful and fresh looking which help the patients recover fast. LORMA EXCELLENT! – From Rm. 222
New at Lorma: Latest Developments at our institution
New at Lorma: Latest Developments at our Institution
Of importance to doctors is that beginning April 5th there are some major changes in the member benefits. There are increased rates that apply to Category 3 and Category 4 (Lorma) that provides higher rates for rooms, medicines, clinics and importantly surgeons and other medical doctors. For instances if the case managed by board certified specialist the daily visit for a critical case increased to 700. Rates are lower for those doctors who are not fellows. This same rule applies to surgery and anesthesia, which is based on RUV rates. our philhealth offices are learning these complicated new schemes, and they can answer any of your questions. We are preparing a write up for your information. In summary, the more serious cases that are treated in the higher category hospitals will get an increase assured of future payment.
Lorma is also now processing claims for Tricare. We with the cooperation of the doctors we will extend credit to authorized tricare members. thus while you may have to wait 60 to 90 days for payment, the amount paid should be higher (in many cases) than your current fee. ans you can be reasonably assured of future payment.
Lorma is the first hospital north of Manila to be ISO accredited.
We have now approved to handle POEA patients.
If you happen to pick up the latest issue of BluPRint magazine you will see that Lorma's new building is featured inside. This is the leading architectural magazine in the Philippines.
We are sorry for the current construction mess around the hospital. We are building a better Lorma.
1. The Renovation of executive rooms on the 3rd floor nearly complete. They have new beds and mattresses, TV's internet, better hot water supply, new windows, etc..
2. The new conference room is in the operation on the roof deck, it will be called the heliport conference room. Air-conditioned, with great view, incase you get bored with the speech. We offer this room to all our medical specialist for scientific and other meetings.
3. Patients healing lounges, a project of our president, will soon be opening on the balconies of the 2nd and 3rd floors.
4. Our waste water treatment plant has been completed in the rear of the hospital. This modern plant, the only one of its kind for hospitals in region 1, is now in full operation. The water quality discharged now is much better than the strictest DENR standards. In fact the quality of the water higher than the water than is in the river.
5. Our Nuclear imaging room is nearly completed and the unit itself is due this week. We still have to decide on the RIA and RAI units to complement this. Ours will be the first in region 1, 2 or 3. It is slightly used, but of the advanced dual head type. Our staff have already trained at St. luke's and heart center. We have asked Dr. Francis Estrada, from Manila and Pampanga to be the doctor in charge.
6. The Pharmacy will transfer to the old lobby entrance, and the old drive way will become our new lobby. Our old pharmacy will serve as an area for corporate services such as to companies for executive check up. The Billing office is being expanded in the old conference room. There will be a higher cashier space. Also a private area will be set for doctors to review their PhilHealth, HMO and Tricare claims form.
1. This week we will install the latest model of patient monitors hooked to a central station.
2. We have done a lot these past years to make our eye center leader. We will have to different lasers, the latest fundus camera (one of the first in the country), a new machine for testing for glaucoma and Phaco cataract surgery unit.
3. Lorma has gradually added to and expanded its scope and lapropsosy units.
4. For the neurology we have brand new EEG machine.
5. The scanning corp. has ordered a new Ultrasound dedicated to OB and Adbominal procedures.
6. And the big investment for the scanning Corporation is of course the nuclear medicine unit. The unit and all its part will cost about 17 million, plus the building construction.
7. We have also improved the security system at Lorma. Closed Circuit TV is now installed ion many areas and the system of the doors has been improved. This follows the unfortunate robbery of the doctors offices on a Sunday Night last Month.
Send mail to
questions or comments about this web site.