• Nursing Director
- Masters Degree in Nursing or Healthcare Administration
- A minimum of 5 years experience in a Nursing Administration and clinical supervision role
- In-depth knowledge of legal policies and regulations in the healthcare industry
- Ability to set objectives and long-term goals for the nursing department, systematize patients’ admission, implement effective nursing and patient care procedures, strong business acumen
- Excellent Problem-Solving Abilities, Excellent Leadership, Outstanding Interpersonal, and Ability to collaborate with cross-functional teams.
Submit the following:
• Application letter
• Transcript of Records
• Training Certifications (if any)
• Valid Police or NBI clearance
• 2 x 2 ID Picture
Interested applicants give full authority to Lorma Medical Center to collect and process their personal and sensitive information as part of the recruitment process. We are committed in meeting to compliance with the requirements of the Data Privacy Act of 2012 and other laws in adherence to the principles of transparency, legitimate purpose, and proportionality in collection and usage of applicants’ data.
For interested applicants, visit or contact:
Tel. No.: (072) 700-0000 loc. 109 (Monday- Friday)